The guesthouse «La gura Cuptorului» is located in a special area, where tradition and modernity intertwine beautifully and customs are preserved with.
The pension is located in the village Văleni, in a picturesque place, charged with positive energy and hospitable people, at a distance of 25 km from the town of Cahul, on international road Cahul-Galati (Romania), and at a distance of 200 km from Chisinau.
The pension has 4 guest rooms, 7 beds, with private bathrooms and a living room. There is an exhibition hall, called “Museum of bread”. All guests are treated with herbal tea, local honey, baked cakes. Guests have the opportunity to play a traditional game, associated with wedding customs, in the company of the legendary grandmother that beats the drum, along with the grandfather and their grandson. The doors of the guesthouse are always open for dear guests!
* Rooms SGL/DBL: 4
* Время работы: на основе резерваций
* Type of cuisine: National
* Restaurant halls: 1
* Total seats: 50-80
* Outdoor seating: yes
* Opening hours: Mon-Sun, 09:00-19:00
* Guided tours, master-classes, cooking lessons, gardening, boat rides, fishing, donkey rides, parties and special events.
* Tours available in Romanian.