Butuceni guesthouse is situated in a picturesque place that enchants you with landscapes that open sight. It's a village with rocky hills and meadows of a green, the river Raut seems to stand to watch the peace and quietness of the place. The village Butuceni is situated 47 km from Chisinau (north) and 18 km from Orhei.
Only at the agropension "Butuceni" you have the marvelous opportunity to return to the times of our ancestors, through the objects exhibited at the pension, and in particular through the restored farmhouses. Each object, stone or tool for work can speak about the origin of the Moldovan people.
The pension offers comfortable rooms, with on suite bath, decorated in a traditional, rustic style but with modern conveniences – air conditioning and flat screen TV and cable channels.
The restaurant serves traditional Moldovan dishes, prepared from natural ingredients, many of them grown in the pension's own garden. The pension has an outdoor pool, sauna, table tennis equipment, and comfortable lounge area decorated with traditional arts and crafts. Upon request, the pension can organize traditional music and dancing and other activities. Free Internet. Free parking.
* Rooms SGL/DBL: 20
* Opening hours: based on reservations
* Type of cuisine: National
* Restaurant halls: 3-5
* Total seats: <100
* Outdoor seating: yes
* Opening hours: Mon-Sun, 08:00-21:00
* Planned special events: Christmas, New Year, Easter.
* Guided tours, master-classes, cooking lessons, gardening, stone carving, milking animals, fishing, carriage rides, parties and special events.
* Tours available in Romanian.